Questions and Answers
"Pay for Copies Only" Program
1. How does the "Pay for Copies Only" Program work?
Affordable Copier Sales will install a digital copier in your location and just charge you for the copies. The copier equipment is offered free to use and the all inclusive copy charge covers all parts, labor, travel, and toner. (Excludes Paper)
2. How much is the all inclusive per copy charge?
The copy charge is based on the monthly volume package. The more copies you use the cheaper the copies. (fill out our Copier Quote Page for a no hassle, instant quote)
3. How am I billed for my copies?
You are billed monthly based on your copy volume, making it easy to budget and affordable to participate in this program.
4. Do you charge a deposit?
Yes, we charge a small refundable deposit due at delivery.
Why do you charge this refundable deposit? This protects Affordable Copier Sales from any invoices that may go unpaid. Plus, this is a very small deposit compared to the value of the equipment that is provided.
5. What types of copiers are used?
Ricoh, Minolta, Kyocera Black and color copiers at copy speeds of 18 to 80 copies per minute.
6. What type of features are available?
All digital copiers come with Auto Document Feeder, Enlargement/Reduction w/Zoom and a single cassette minimum. Additional features that can be added are Print, Scan, Fax, Duplexing, Finisher w/stapling, multiple cassettes, etc.
7. Can I hook the copier to my computer to use my copier as a printer?
Yes, you can network the copier to multiple computers to print and scan if you choose these options. There is a networking fee of $100 for the first four computers and $25.00 for each additional computer.
8. What if I get a copier that is not performing as it should or breaks often?
Affordable Copier Sales offers a Replacement Guarantee that ensures if this happens that we will replace it with another copier with no questions asked.
9. How reliable is your equipment?
All of our copiers are reconditioned by factory trained service techs. All consumable parts are replaced and then it goes through an inspection process with all factory adjustments made and then thoroughly tested before it leaves our office.
10. What is the response time on a service call?
Eight business hours but it is usually less than that.
11. What steps should I take to receive a free copier and participate in this program?
1) Watch the Free Copier Video
2) Read this FAQ Page completely.
3) Go to our Free Quote page and answer a few questions.
4) If you are ready to move forward and receive your copier then simply call the office at 504-738-1818 to set up your delivery.
12. What if i still have more questions or concerns about this program or any other matter?
Please email us your question(s) to AffordableCopierSales@gmail.com or call 504-738-1818.
Why Buy the Copier When You Can Just Buy
For more information on All Pro Copiers, please call us at 504.738.1818 today!